Bunny Steps to creativity!


The greatest challenge for an inventor or Artist I believe is to top his previous works.
In other to remain in this aura of endless possibilities, he must continually test himself.
How does he know his very best? Only way is to seek.
It's tasking being a creative, pushing one's limits and going beyond.
Straining the mind to lunacy, pushing the body to deformity,
painful, stressful and sad.
What I have come to discover in my years is to always try new things,
be a professional but be diverse. Share your thoughts and listen to others.
This is true because even when you get to your very best, someone or something maybe better.
So put ego and pride aside, cooperate, team up and you might just see another side entirely.

This week's design is a footwear I call the Bunny Steps,
I was going for a 'dragon' inspired shoe but I drifted and ended up making this beautiful piece.
This is my second attempt at shoe design. Thanks









Comments

Popular Posts